Question
Posted by: Noname | 2006/11/06

What to do?

On saturday, I took my daugther to a kiddies party and on my way back, I saw my partner with a girl in his car. I tried to call him but he did not pick it up and sms'ed him and he did not respond. I saw where he had gone cause his car was outside but I did not want to go inside because my daugther was with me at the time. When he gets home, pretends that nothing happened and even saying there was no girl in his car. How do I deal with this especially when he does not want to talk!

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/11/06

Well, if he lies about it, then you know there's something to worry about. If he wasn't guilty of anything he would've told you the truth!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/11/06

He MIGHT be cheating but he's DEFINITELY a liar - that you know for sure. Why do you want to talk to him if he's going to lie anyway?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Noname | 2006/11/06

The car was outside a house and they looked like they were changing cars between them, its just that I did not want the child to witness that, unfortunately I did not get a closer look of the woman since the car was moving and driving past the block of flats, she was already in the other car. I don't know her unless my partner tells me who she is and what are they doing!

Reply to Noname
Posted by: UNIQUE | 2006/11/06

Why don't you go (without your daughter) to this girls house and asked her if your partner was with her on Saturday.....

sounds a bit stupid, but one of my collagues had a feeling her husband was cheating on her with his secretary, she confronted him, he said there was nothing going on between them, and she decided to confront the secretary, and she confessed that they were having a relationship for the past 2 years...

Reply to UNIQUE
Posted by: Cindy | 2006/11/06

I know this kind of man, ignore a problem when it arises.
Plainly demand to know who this woman is and what they have done? Where was his car parked, outside a house or restaurant?

Reply to Cindy