Question
Posted by: CJ | 2005/12/06

What to do?

I have been in a relasioship for five month now, and it veels like I am doing all I can and he is just along for the ride. We have moved in together a week ago it was his idea,after I broke up with him, and now I am not so sure this is what i whant. He works long hours and if he is not working he is drinking or sleeping.There is no romance and I have to do every thing for him. He only put me down by saying I am fat, or my hare does not look good enough or he wil coment on somthing small but it makes me very upset. If I trie to speek to him about anything thats upsetting me he get very angry or he will make a joke of it.Every thing is a joke with him and it drives me mad no serious conversation. No telling each other we real love them, I realy whant to make thing work between us, but how do I get him to open up to me and tell me what he want and how he veel about me.Or do I leeve him for good this time?

Any adive please
Thanx

Who on earth would you want to be with a guy like that ? The breaking up sounds like it was a good idea, the getting back together and movinmg in together sounds like a really bad idea. This is how he is --- if that's not what you like, don't expect him to udnergo a miraculous transformation in the direction you're hoping for !

2
Posted by: Friend | 2005/12/06

When someone in a 5 month relationship is breaking you down it is worrying. Try to understand why he does what he does to you, in seeking that understanding you will know what todo with your relationship. New relationships are also not always roses and it takes time for people to figure each other out. Deep down you must know that he cares about you and for you you must ask the question can you live without him ? If you can live without him, move on.

Reply to Friend
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/06

If you are not happy, there is not really a point is there!?
If you hang in, you will make yourself just unhappy as he is breaking you down emotionally.
To break sumone down is so easily. But it takes YEARS to build up again what was broken.
Please dont do it to yourself?

Reply to Delene