Question
Posted by: Bulldog | 2005/11/25

What to do .....

Me and my girlfriend of one and a half years (also staying together) have been figting like mad the past month. She suggested that we take a break for 2 week, to get our minds clean and think about the releationship. She went to stay with a friend, and suggested that we both don't go out partying but rather take the time to think.

The first day she went out partying, the second day as wel - and last night she told me that she kissed another guy on the second night. Someone we both know. Someone we both met 2 weeks ago through a friend of hers.

I think the best would be to carry on with my life and send her on her way - with her new friend ???

Well, whatever the original problems were, she has proved to you now that either her word is valueless and she can't be trusted to do as she says, or she has a very severe memory problem. Sounds perfectly fair to move on without her.

4
Posted by: Bulldog | 2005/11/28

Thanks for the advise.
I have moved on with my life - and she is only a memory from the past

Reply to Bulldog
Posted by: Lee | 2005/11/25

that is such a mean one to pull on someone... You know the song ..."wish me luck as you wave me goodbye" . I would say its time. If you get back together will you ever trust her not to do that again?

FInd someone who deserves you and your respect

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Whattodo | 2005/11/25

Move on dude. It's impossibly difficult but she has betrayed you. Move on. She doesn't desrve you. Forgive her if you can but don't forget.

Reply to Whattodo
Posted by: ASP | 2005/11/25

Yip, go on. It seems obvious that this is the reason that she went to live with her friend in the first place...

Reply to ASP