Question
Posted by: Mitch | 2004/10/27

What supplements are a hazard

i am 20 , and weigh 89. i am staunch but have 16% fat but am quite muscular. i thought of going on ripped to lose my fat then go on creatine cause i dont want to get any fatter.so i can can just build my muscles instead of putting on more fat. but i got told by a friend nurse of mine that its one of the worst things you can give your body, what do you suggest i do?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Mitch,

do NOT go on Winstrol!!!! It is a steroid and you don't want to do that!

Try something natural like CLA and after a fewmonths you should start seeing results ina healthy way!

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

2
Posted by: mitch | 2004/10/28

im fairly new with supplements what is winstrol.what does it do and what is the story with ripped was she right

Reply to mitch
Posted by: big oke | 2004/10/28

why dont you just go on winstrol then

Reply to big oke