Question
Posted by: Jan | 2007/04/16

What sould I do...

Im still a young guy and I see myself as quite fit. I do about 2running sesions a week and 3 gim sesions. Now i dont know what to consentate on my running or giming? I do weights and is that the right way or sould i drop the weight a bit and push the fitness?

I do exercise to keep my body in shape, maybe lose the fat her and there but no lose more weight and it seems like my sport days are over so what do you think?

Hi Jan

It all depends on your goals from the training, and you've said it's to lose a bit of fat and maybe keep fit. In that case, I would not even change anything unless you really want to make some changes. If you are bored with weights, for example, then run more, and vice versa. But i wouldn't mess around with it too much if it is working for you. Maybe you can spend a month or two focused on gym, then a month or two focused on running, it all depends on what your preferences are at any time.