Question
Posted by: RT | 2004/11/19

What sould i do?

On my first 2 postings i explained that i went to gynae and said"Daar is nogal 'n eiertjie" that wat the 2November and my last period was the 27 October and i have a 26-27 day cycle.

My problem is that there is only two days in the year that i can get out of the house and have drinks and relax (Chrismas pary's)
That party is tomorrow what should i do? If i drink it might hurt the baby and if i dont and are not pregnant i will regret it and have to wait a nother year.

I have a two year old boy and dont belive in him sleeping out. I just allow it 2 times a year.

Please help me

You will already have made your decision. Hope all went well.

2
Posted by: Golly | 2004/11/19

RT,

If you are pregnant, it is still very, very early and the placenta is not well developed. So even if you have a few drinks, it should not affect the baby in the first 6 weeks of pregnancy. I guess it's nature's way of protecting the embrio from any adverse things we may do unwittingly early in pregnancy.

You can minimise your alsohol intake by mixing champagne with fruit juice or white wine with soda water or ice. Also, take a glass of water or juice between alcoholic drinks - it slakes your thirst (you would otherwise try to do with alcohol) and prevents the nasty hangover you may otherwise wake up the next morning.

Relax and enjoy the party!

Reply to Golly
Posted by: RT | 2004/11/19

Sorry for spelling (what should i do) Boss walking around had to tipe fast
Thanx

Reply to RT