Posted by: Anon | 2007/04/25

What should I do? please help!

I'm in a long distant relationship for three months now. We used to see each other only on weekends but now it has changed. We started fighting a lot and I just thought it is better if I don't see him every weekends. Everytime I call him we fight all the time as well. So I found someone I can talk to, I don't love the guy but at least he makes me happy. He wants more then a friendship, I don't want to fall for this guy because I still love my boyfriend. So the recent one tells me that I give him mixed messages all the time cos sometimes I want him and sometimes I don't.

I think the problem is that I had so many difficulties in life in such a way that I don't just trust anyone. I can feel that I don't want to be in this relationship with my boyfriend but the problem is that I'm used to him now and I'm afraid of loving someone new. I know that my behaviour sometimes is weird but is it possible to just see someone who was raped before? This guy I'm friend with told me that today. He said I behave like someone who was raped before or someone who lost hope in life.
Yes I admit (but not to him), I was raped at the age of 14 and got a child from that rape. I stopped taking my antidippresants because I don't have money this month and they are making me very weak, have running tummy and vomit sometimes and I behave like a zombie but I guess I'm better with them than now.

If someone knows medication better than cilift please help me.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Neither Cilift nor any other medcation helps relationship problems nor being unhappy about a relationship problem --- only counseling will do that. Cilift is for treating diagnosed significant Depression, and if one has, as is usually the case, other emotional issues and problems, counselling should be used as well

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: ??? | 2007/04/25

you don't need meds anon... you got this far... all you need is confidence and will power...

i know easier said than done but do it for your kid...

Try and pull yourself towards yourself... go for counselling, find hobbies live for you and your kid.... leran to love and except yourself before you try and find a partner....

abstain from the dating scene for while... make sure you know what you want and when you see it you will know!!!!

goodluck and keep us posted

Reply to ???

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.