Question
Posted by: Foxy | 2008/07/18

What should I Do???

Ther is this guy whom I really like,weve talked several times and on that times there were interest coming from his side too,Where he would say that he like me and so on...So ja,But this weekend past and boom hes back with his exgirlfriend,without telling me I had to find out when I went to him and the ex was ther,when I question him the next day he said ja They back,My problem is that i feel so weak,I dont have any kids,still young him too,and she no competion for me,But I want him too see that coz I reallly felt inlove with him,But how can I overpower his mind to see things on the brighter side,Remember that we didnt kissed or any just started having intimitating conversations.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: I think | 2008/07/18

Foxy i think the guy has aright to be with whoever he want to be with, u and him are not an item...So accept that and find a way to letting go..

Reply to I think