Question
Posted by: maria | 2007/12/20

what should i do

Hey CS,

In light of your own circumstances, many of the problems you deal with here seems trivial. How do you yet (mostly) manage to answer with wisdom, wit and empathy? Especially as you get so many relationship questions and this is presumably not what you signed up for originally?

And how do you manage to keep track of people who post? I have this mental image of a wooden cabinet with rows of white cards with blue lines... almost like you used to get in libraries! Which is silly of course, if you keep track of them at all it will be electronically. Or do you just remember, and wing it if you don't remember a reference to a previous post?

Anyway, I wish for you and your mother a good Christmas, and that she will have a glimmer of joy on that day. Hope Meggamoggy keeps improving.

Maria

I know, I wish they'd solve this repetition compulsion !

1
Posted by: Maria (the real one) | 2007/12/20

Someone is messing around with cut and paste on the forum, or the database has gone horribly wrong. I certainly didn't post this again, this is from yesterday.

Reply to Maria (the real one)