Posted by: jsss | 2007/06/07

what should i do?

i was shaving one day i didn't notice i had cut myself down there a few times
there really little
but they hurt so badly
and there just getting worse and more intesnce
it hurts to walk, sit or pee now..
what should i do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Injury to the skin of the vulval area can be very painful and it is a site prone to infection like a cellulitis, folliculitis or even an abscess formation if you abraded/ injured your skin. I would strongly suggest that you see your GP so that he/ she can look "down there" and prescribe antibiotics if needed. In the meantime I suggest you mix 1L water(boiled and cooled) with a half cup course salt which you need to place in a basin that you can place on top of closed toilet lid that you can sit in for 30 min morning and night to keep the area clean. You still need to see your GP though.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/08

Wipe the infected area with savlon and then apply some bactroban, that should sort out any infections.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Annies | 2007/06/08

You definately need to see a docter, it is infected.

Reply to Annies

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.