Question
Posted by: Nothing | 2005/07/28

What should I do

At 17 I gave birth to my child without any support from the father(he's 6 years older than I am). When my daughter was 10 months he came back to ask for forgiveness so I forgave him. I made it clear to him that he can do whatever he wants for his child but I am not ready to get back with him and play happy family. For months after that I had to put up with his issues, he always telling me that I am a slut (he suspected me of sleeping with every male that I knew) and this and that but somehow I put up with it.

3 years ago when the father and I had one of our break up's I slept with someone else because I honestly thought things were done between us (this person was the second person I ever slept with and it only happened once). We got back together about 2 months after that and I said nothing to him.
He recently asked me if I have been with anyone else and I decided to tell him the truth.
He says he is angry and that I betrayed him. I feel nothing for him, I dont even think he has any right to judge me or anything after all the hell he put me through. Am I wrong for not feeling bad about what I did? I haven't said to him that I feel nothing, I only said that I was sorry but I lied, I feel nothing.

Am I crazy?

What a hypocrite he was. He thinks you're a slut if you sleep with anyone else, but not if you sleep with him ? If he wants to expect you to be faithful ( has he been absolutely faithful to you ? ) then why doesn't he marry you ? What you did wasn't really meant to be bad, as you had at the time broken up with him and didnt expect to get back together

7
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2005/07/29

I agree - he does not deserve you - from my point he seems like ans a$$ and u are under no obligation to to stay with someone who u dont love, seems he does not love or respect you either. let go - get better - you deserve it.

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: Keli | 2005/07/29

You shouldnt be doing anything, he doesnt deserve you and he's self centred. Its good when you forgive him and yet he just cant forgive you for a relationship you had when he was away doing what... you dont even know. You were atleast woman enough to tell him the truth!

Reply to Keli
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/07/28

Deubel is 100% correct

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: mica | 2005/07/28

I totally agree with Deubel.

You can do better

Reply to mica
Posted by: Deubel | 2005/07/28

Who the hell does he think he is? You don't owe him any explanation about your sex life while you were on your own. And how many women did he have sex with during that time?

He expects you to forgive him for what he has done and then he cannot forgive you? Is forgiveness a one-way issue in your relationship? You would be better off without this insecure and immature guy.

Don't bother about what he says. He is wrong and should be glad that you have unfortunately taken him back.

Reply to Deubel
Posted by: SG | 2005/07/28

He obviously is hurt by the fact that you slept with someone else but as it was at a time that you had broken up he can't really say too much.Hopefully you used safe sex !!!!
You just need to re-confirm your love for him if that is what it takes.
Nobody really likes to know that theeir partner has slept with someone else BUT we have to accept it and move on.(as long is it does not happen when you are in a relationship).
You both need to be a bit forgiving and enjoy each other going forward.

Reply to SG
Posted by: mica | 2005/07/28

No your are not crazy and you don't have a reason to feel bad. You weren't going out at that time so you had your own life to live. And if this guy is not makig you feel good about yourselfi don't think he is worth it. I understand he is the father of your child and have a responsibility towards the child, but that doesn't mean you have to put up with him.

You don't have to feel bad. And not to be nasty but be carefull out there. If you know what i mean

Reply to mica