Question
Posted by: Nicole | 2004/10/27

What should i do?

Hi "Teen Expert"
I'm 15 years old & wanted to know if i should shave or wax my vagina.Are there any special creams for removing vaginal hair?
Please give me the names of products i can use & from where i can obtain them

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Nicole,

there are a number of hair removal creams on the market such as 'veet' , or you can shave or wax. However, waxing is sore and it is recommended that you have this done by a qualified beauty therapist. If there is a beauty centre or spa near where you live it is worth contacting them. It will be called a bikini wax if you are looking at costs.

Have you considered asking an older female relative for help? Either your mom, sister or other relative will be able to guide you with this.

Hope this helps
best wishes

1
Posted by: shey | 2005/02/02

yes you should remove the hair. best for personal hygiene.

Reply to shey