Question
Posted by: help | 2004/10/05

what should i do???????

How do i change my life. I am with someone who i have fallen inlove with but she cannot give me the stability which i want. I have spoken to her on many occassions but nothing seems to work. One minute she is fine with me, the next she is strange. I dont know what to do. Im caught in a situation where i dont know what to do. I dont want to hurt her and i know i will be hurt to. Believe me, i do love her so much, but i cant keep feeling this way. Its taking its toll on my life.

Hi help,
If it's not working, i's better to move on, to let yourself find a relationship that WILL work. She sounds much less caring han you, and inconsistent, which is uncomfortable or even painful, and doesn't sound like a likely basis for a lasting and happy relationship. You deserve better than this.

3
Posted by: Yankie | 2004/10/05

Don't forget to say I LOVE YOU often its important. Because she might thing u don't love her. And thats makes her so unsure about the future.

Reply to Yankie
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/05

Hi H,

I agree with Paul. You don't seem to be getting what you want from this relationship. & yes, rather now than later when you become so attached that it seems impossible to let go.
Be strong about what you want, don't lose yourself...

Take care,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/05

Well done to you for choosing to better yourself and not be with someone to your own detriment, you don't say how old you guys are but surely if you have honestly tried and it doesn't work, simply telling her this now is not so hard. Rather now than later cos later it can really hurt bad.

Reply to Paul