Question
Posted by: excited | 2008/01/15

What questions should I ask?

I am going to see a clinical dietician today – have been waiting for more that two months for an appointment and want to get most out of my session. I’m overweight always tired, have low blood sugar and blood pressure and a spastic colon. I’m always bloated as well as constipated. Are there any specific questions I should ask her so that she could suggest the best eating plan for me?

Dear Excited
I do hope that your visit to the dietitian has been most rewarding. I trust that you told her about all the conditions you suffer from so that she could get an idea of your medical problems and then recommend the correct diet for your conditions. If there are any questions you still want to ask after your visit, you can always phone the dietitian again or she her for a follow-up.

2
Posted by: mateise | 2008/09/19

Lately i ave been feeling very tied especially in the mornings, afternoon. i get dizzy spells during the day. my epetite has increase.

Reply to mateise
Posted by: janet | 2008/06/27

i have a spastic colon and am suffering so much, my stomach is so swollen (looks like 6 months) and the pain is unbearable, what do you suggest i do.

Reply to janet