Question
Posted by: sello | 2004/03/03

what possible blood test?

What possible blood test can I do. I did an Eliza and PCR after unprotected exposure. I have taken the window period into consideration. I have these clinical symptoms

- Seating at night - sometimes
- Contact dermatitis very itchy everynight when I jump into bed
- burning on the edges of the mouth
- Gastrotential problems = stomach cramps, winds, feeling of wanting to pass a stool, burping etc.
- tingling leg and arm muscles (involuntary muscle movements)
- white coated tangue
- swollen lymph under my chin just next to my jaws
- leukoplakia
- warts on the shaft of my penins

the list is endless. please advise what blood test can I take. my GP was not very helpful all he said was that i am stressed because of the fact that I thought that I had HIV.

Expert ImageArchive

I suggest that you seek a second opinion and with the symptoms as described it would be advisable to exclude the possibility of an HIV infection, by repeating the tests. You should also be treated for the penile warts. Tuberculosis should also be excluded.