Question
Posted by: May 2007 | 2007/03/15

what plan

My BMI is 29 and I want to loose weight. I want to lose at least 7 to 10kg by the end of May 2007.
I dont want to follow a strict diet as I am not very good at that.
I have also joined the gym about two months ago but I have not seen any difference.
Maybe I am not eating correctly or maybe I drink too much coffee as I have been told that it retains water in the body therefore u dont lose weigt.
Please help me, I want something simple with no hassles and i dont want to spend alot of money as well on food.

Please help

Dear Reader
You can try eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), because it is always a good idea to combine a low-fat diet with exercise to lose weight. You will find that there are low-cost options for most of the suggested foods, so this diet should not be too expensive.