Question
Posted by: C | 2008/07/17

What pill to use?

I' m on Femodene after I stopped breastfeeding for 3 months now.I' ve had headaches every month during my menstruation(only during menstruation) since i' ve been on Femodene.The last 2 months I' m very agressive and very short tempered to the extent that I yell at my 17month old baby(only while I menstruate and the week there after). Sometimes it gets so bad that I cut myself emosionally of from her and ignore her totally.I am a stay at home mom and I feel sooo guilty that I treat her so bad.This is a new thing and I think it must have something to do with Femodene.What do you think? If you agree what pill would you recommend?

It does sound like a side effect of the Pill. This varies from person to person, so there isn't an easy answer. It will be trial and error. Perhaps try Yasmin.