Posted by: Natie | 2008/08/28

What o what to do??

Hi CS,

I broke up with my ex boyfriend 6 months ago, and all has been good untill he started sending me sms' s telling me how much he misses me and all, he just phoned me and we spoke for a long time, he wants us to work things out but i' m afraid of doing that coz i left him for his abusive and possessive way. I know he' s not good for me but i really am tempted to work things out with.

Don't answer the phone and change your number, blocking his SMS. IF he was abusive and possessive, this is simply a different form of abuse and possessiveness. Don't give in to the temptation -- he's not the sort of guy you could truly work things out with. Dont fly back itno the spider web.

Posted by: JK | 2008/08/29

Where' s your backbone? GET OUT AND STAY OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to JK
Posted by: maxi | 2008/08/29

O come on! Perhaps he has changed and thought things through - people can change you know!!! Give him a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance. If you see that he hasnt changed at all then give him the boot once and for all.

Reply to maxi