Question
Posted by: Nicci | 2007/07/10

What now?

We have a 2.5yr old. We have been trying for a 2nd since the beginning of the year. I have been to the gynae and im def ovulating. My Husband has been for a sperm count and all is fine. We are both on staminagrow. Still nothing and im now getting v stressed which i know make the situ worse. What must i do?

Dear Nicci

I believe that it is simply a matter of time before you be able to conceive given the above information. However, to enhance your chances, I recommend ovulation monitoring using urine LH testing kits such as clearplan and timing intercourse accordingly. In addition you could consider using luteal support in the form of progesterone supplementation (cyclogest, utrogestan) from about day18 or 19 of the cycle onwards. This will enhance implantation in the event of luteal phase insufficiency.