Question
Posted by: Lindie | 2006/10/27

What now?

My period was suppose to start on Monday, by Wednesday when there was still nothing i did the test, the test showed positive. Yesterday i went for a blood test and the test was negative, this morning I did another test and it was negative. Conclusion, i am not pregnant, No period, no baby, what is going on, my gynea is on course and only back on tuesday. Does anyone have advice?

Periods can be late for many reasons, such as stress, changes in diet.

1
Posted by: Nixon | 2006/10/27

Hi, this has happened to me too! Not to worry if you are certain that pregnancy is ruled out - then it boils down to hormonal changes. I was not pregnant, and missed my period for that month because of hormones.

Wishing you Luck

Reply to Nixon