Question
Posted by: NO MORE HOPE!!! | 2006/10/25

What now?

My gynae indicated that my progesterone is 99, and that pregnant women's are over 60. My menstruation is due to arrive on Monday, but anxious as I am I did a HPT (that can be done 4-10days after conception) - it's a big FAT NEGATIVE, I feel like I just want to cry and cry, my hope is gone, I cannot deal with this anymore.

This is the problem with testing too early. Wait and see if your period comes on Monday.

9
Posted by: CS | 2006/10/26

It is just so sad to hear all your stories. This is certainly the most difficult time any woman can go through. Just remember, God had he's own time. My husband and I tried for a little one for over 18 months. After a year, I went on a diet, referred by my gynae, to lower my insulin, with the weight loss my gynae put me on Chlomid. There was no success in the first month, but in the second month I fell pregnant. When I did my first pregnancy test, the results were negative, but I was actually two weeks pregnant. Here I am, 26 weeks later and baby is healthy and well. No one can ever explain what heartship you go through when there is no positive results at the end of the month... Ladies, please keep your heads high. Time will show you the way with God's hand. All the best.

Reply to CS
Posted by: Rachel | 2006/10/26

Keep the faith sisters! The same God who let Sarah become pregnant on 90 is still alive today!! Just don't stress to much, that might also have an effect. My one friend finally stopped trying so hard and so they decided to adopt. 3 months later she was pregnant!!! Just keep the faith!!

Reply to Rachel
Posted by: NO MORE HOPE | 2006/10/25

Hi there, we've been TTC for 2 years now, but i've been on Clomid for the first time during my last cycle. My breasts is very very sore and I'm a bit more tired than usual, but I do not know if my mind is playing tricks on be. I guess i'll just have to wait and see. Thanx for the best wishes.

Reply to NO MORE HOPE
Posted by: Gabbi | 2006/10/25

How long have you been tryiing? I have been TTC for 3 months now and my period is due next week Wednesdy, yes the timing is so bad to wait for.

If you have been trying for longer than a year they say you should go to a fertility clinic. I have also read about Staminogrow and Fertiboost.

I will be praying for you and hope all will work out. Maybe you jsut did the test to soon, do you have any sypmtons now?

Lots of baby dust for you!!!!!!!!

Reply to Gabbi
Posted by: NO MORE HOPE! | 2006/10/25

Ag shame, I feel for you too!!!! I guess we will be ok, but my heart is breaking little by little. I feel that my whole world is falling apart and that I just want to cry and never stop!!!!! Good luck to you, I'm praying for all of us.

Reply to NO MORE HOPE!
Posted by: herbs | 2006/10/25

I am also in your shoes sister.i have been trying and I buy a home preg test every month.It is so depressing but I am just giving all these problems to the Almighty.Just Hang in there and hope that one day you wish will come true.

Good Luck

Reply to herbs
Posted by: NO MORE HOPE! | 2006/10/25

Thanx for all your best wishes, and Mpho, congratulations, and may you have a wonderful pregnancy further!!!

Reply to NO MORE HOPE!
Posted by: Tash | 2006/10/25

I am sorry for your disappointment and I wish I could say that everything will be fine but I know right about now, you feel that it never will.

All I can say is that I pray that you do someday have the baby your are so longing for.

Take care
Tash

Reply to Tash
Posted by: Mpho | 2006/10/25

You will go through this. I have been crying just now because something is not going my way, I know how you are feeling I have been there. I use to keep pregnancytest kits in the house. Checking three times a month but guess what. Just when I had stopped buying them, miracles happened. Iam not saying it will happen my way but I promise you, you will be in my position one day. Iam 29 weeks on Thursday and the baby is moving likemad. You will be a mom and everything will be in order it is just not yet time. GOD's timing is the best. He will turn all those tears into laughter.

Hang in there.

Reply to Mpho