Question
Posted by: dirk | 2005/01/13

what not to eat for blood typy O diet

I need help with wat not to eat for blood type O diet, and what can i eat

Dear Dirk
I apologise for only responding to your question today, but I had to have an operation last Wednesday, and although I informed the boffins who administer the Message Board, they failed to block incoming messages while I was in hospital.
I don't have the various lists of foods for each blood type, hopefully the other Readers have already assisted you.
I must tell you that I do not agree with, or believe in the 'Blood diets'. I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group O needs to cut out carbs, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight. But give it a try, it may well work for you.

1
Posted by: Marina | 2005/01/14

Dirk, try the following site: www dot drlam dot com

Look for the topic "Blood Type Diet" and then "Type O"

Good luck.

Reply to Marina