Question
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/02

What next??

OK, officially I'm admitting that I'm NOT as OK as I pretend to be. )o:

Just got bad news again. Sis-in-law number 2 committed suicide 3 hours ago.

Is it this time of year, or did I just marry into a really fragile family?

How much more can one take before it has to rub off on you? Anyway, really not the best of company right now...

Sorry to hear about this, lulu. Sonds like a fragile family, maybe not all taking the care to receive the help and counselling they needed ? It doesn't have to "rub off on you", though.

7
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/11/02

Sorry to hear this. My sympathies are with you are your family

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: TW | 2004/11/02

Know that God is with you in these times, no matter how dificult they may be...

Reply to TW
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/02

I can't believe this... what is happening in this family?
Lulu... just keep posting here so that we know that you are okay. Sorry that you have to deal with things like this!!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Vlooi | 2004/11/02

Lulu,, mense jammer om dit te hoor. Wees net sterk,en my gebede is met julle.

Reply to Vlooi
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/02

I have no words really, this is sad. I wish you and the family all the strength, support and love you need at this time. I am so sorry.
Please take care and know we are here for you always.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/02

Hi Lulu,

Definitely not good news. As CS said not so long ago, when it rains it pours...

All I can say is that I am sorry for what you're going thru. I wouldn't wish hard times on anyone... well except for one guy, but thats another story.

I have noticed your postings previously & I know that you are stronger than you think you are. At this time I feel certain you realise you need to be strong for your in-laws.

In any event, this forum, & us, are here for you to rant & rave as much you want to girl. Just please don't hurt anyone or especially yourself.

You are in my thoughts...

Shaun.... :-(

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/11/02

Lots of sympathy to you and your family, Lulu. Just be strong and keep the faith.

Reply to Mindful