Question
Posted by: lerato | 2005/07/08

what must i do?scared of loneliness

Everything it just going wrong in my life and i think i need to see a therapist but i cannot afford. firstly i have been staying with my boyfriend for two years now and we are always fighting, i cant say for nothing. I am thinking of leaving him but i dont think i will be doing the right decesion.

i try to give 100 % to all my friends but they dont appreciate. they want me to call them always. whats wrong with me. i think of just forgetting about all of them and start a new life by myself.

but what if something is wrong with me? i am just confussed.

Actually, lerato, at one time or another, we ALl go through patches when it seems that everything goes wrong in our life ( I've been having one all year, so far !) Sounds like you have got yourself among ungrateful people, both friends and bf. Maybe it would be a good idea to make a fresh start, for yourself, and find new frinds who help you to feel better about yourself. I don't see any reason to think there is something wrong with you.

2
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/07/08

"lerato" means love doesn't it? I believe in people acting out their names as it is SPOKEN all the time (lets' not get back to that debate) so you will surely love more intensely>

Reply to Powerpuff
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/08

no where have I ever heard of any case of something being emptied and not having to be replaced - ie, you pour water out of a jug - if you dont refill it, it becomes dry ----

you need to be replenished. if your friends can't be bothered to contact you perhaps you need new friends.

Also make sure that you are not expecting too much from them, like if they dont contact you every few days it does not mean they are not thinking of you

Reply to Joanne E