Posted by: Khensi | 2008/08/06

What might be wrong

Hi Guys I am having a real serious problem here, it worries me more now. Most men don’ t make a move on me at all, and whenever I meet someone after the date he disappears into the thin air, how do I deal with these mara. I try to always look at my best, dress up nice, neat, have humour and welcoming face good self-esteem. Most lady friends I have think I am great, but I really don’ t know if this is bad luck or dark cloud. I need someone to share my life with but I am not getting lucky. Man don’ t even look at me, what can this be, or where can I go for assessment to get real help and answers.

Hi Khensi
This is not really a medical problem - you could try asking a few men friends if there is anything they think you should try to change to be more attractive to the guys. It could be that you just haven't met mr right yet!