Question
Posted by: rEALLY LOST | 2007/02/26

WHAT MEDICATION?

Doc please help.
I need to know what meds i can take, like a tonic or something, i dont get excited bout stuff anymore, i am always tired and most days i feel depressed. Things that i use to enjoy i dont anymore cause i am too tired. I tried Vit B pills, energy stuff, but nothing seems to work. Please help its affecting my life and my relationships. Thank you

Dear Really lost
you need to be on an antidepressant so you need a prescription from your GP. This is often caused by a hormonal imbalance in the brain and won't get better with vitamins etc.