Question
Posted by: sono | 2005/11/25

what medication ?

i have a problem on my nose. the whity cream substance that comes out of my nose skin(some times when i squise it) is very stinky sometimes when i take a deep breath and my nose stretches a bad smell is emitted ....its very disguesting when i'm in public..... so can u please inform me what medication to take?
thanks...

Expert ImagePharmacist

Sono,

You'll probably need a strong antibacterial or preferably an antibiotic. A good idea would be to to have your condition looked at by a doctor so that a proper treatment can be prescribed after a diagnosis, but should you not be able to get to a doc, ask your local pharmacy to recommend something

1
Posted by: sono | 2005/12/05

Thanks for ur response...But what kind doc should i see?
a Dermatologist or an ENT doc....or any practitioner...

Reply to sono