Question
Posted by: tinkerbell | 2008/06/03

what makes someone sexy!?

hey peeps! hope you're all great... wondering lately what makes someone sexy.. any ideas?...

cheerios
:)

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

7
Posted by: tinkerbell | 2008/06/04

morning peeps!

what a lovely rainy day it is in jhb! :) thanks for all your great responses... there's a lot of awesome people here :)

hope you all have a sexy day!
:)

Reply to tinkerbell
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/06/04

The mind. A nice well kept body helps a lot, but once that thrill is over, or its impact lessens, the mind takes over. My BF is extremely intelligent, has a free thinking attitude, is extremely sensitive and easily hurt, has no money, no fixed assets, no nice cars, is very good looking in my eyes (man you should see him in his khakis), but boy o boy, is he fascinating.

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: SavanahSmile | 2008/06/03

Hey Tinkerbell

Definitely my gf's smile, eyes and hands! I also think that someone who takes care of herself (himself) will always be sexier than someone not looking after and taking care of themselves.

xxx

Reply to SavanahSmile
Posted by: tinkerbell | 2008/06/03

thanks boys! wide variety of things people like... absolutely refreshing to not see any comments about brands, cars, etc here... ;) i like it!

any girls out there..

ciao ciao
;P

Reply to tinkerbell
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2008/06/03

For me it's the mouth and lips firstly...then if I have the chance to talk to the guy, I take notice of his hands. Nothing is more beautiful for me than a guy's hands, provided he looks after his nails, etc. If I see a guy without his shirt, the collar-bone is a real turn-on :) Then, when it's down to basics, I look at his feet..(maybe its a fetish, I dunno....probably is he-he) I knew this guy once who had the most beautiful feet....so sexy....crazy, I know...but heck, people like what they like, right?

Have a great day everyone :)

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: Azrael | 2008/06/03

My boyfriend's smile! And his eyebrows!!! And... and... Erm... ;)

And... Apparently my eyes (ditto Apache_boy) do it for him! Hehe...

Reply to Azrael
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/06/03

Hey Tinkerbell,

For me the first thing I look at is a guys eyes. Blue eyes with black hair is my absolute death... lol, but i first notice a guys eyes and then i will look at his ass... But overall, except for the eys its the way a guy conveys himself, how he stands, his attitude... something i have learnt the hard way... its not always the way you look... its your attitude (confident not -|- y) that will attract me to you...

Hope this answers your question?

Hugs n love
Apache_boy

Reply to Apache_boy