Question
Posted by: Girl interupted | 2007/07/16

What kinda person?

Hi CS,

Hope all is well,

I just need to understand something, What kind of person makes use of teh services of prositutes. What does it say about their values their self worth and even though this was in their past are they suitable for future decent relationships.

I am in love with someone who used the services of prositutes and thats why I am asking these questions.

If there is any reading material you can recommend in helping me understand this better. please do.

Thanking you

G- interupted

There is no answer to that question, put in such a way. ALL kinds of persons make use of prostitutes, including some who have sadly concluded that for various reasons they will never manage to have a sexual relationship with a person they know. Some use them more frivolously even though they are in an existing sexual relationship, which shows little self respect and even less respect for their regular partner ( or her health ). I have never come across any useful reading matter on this particular theme. And did your partner use prostitutes in the reasonably distant past and has no idea of using them again, or was this just the other week ? If it's part of the past, you may need to overlook it, but take it seriously into consideration in deciding whether to continue a relationship with him. if it was recent and likely to recur, there'd be no sense in wanting to continue a relationship with him.

5
Posted by: Girl interupted | 2007/07/16

Hi all

Thank you for your responses thus far.

Yes this guy is very much inlove with me and we are living together as well. It was just a shock when we talked about our past that this was one of teh outcomes.

He said that he did it because of the "no strings attached"

I just need something or someone to tell me whether my decision to stay with him was a good one.

He is a very good man and convinced me that he loves me completely.

I am just concern that because of his past, that once this euphoria has subsided that he will resort to activities in his past.

I am very much concerned about the values of a person using the services of prostitutes.

Many thanks

G Interupted

Reply to Girl interupted
Posted by: FIO | 2007/07/16

Never used one myself, but certainly have had the odd fantasy. I guess its the no-strings attached expression of sexuality. No responsibility, no commitment, just "free" sex, aside from the money.

Then there are the desperate people, those who dont get it anywhere else.

Is this guy in love with you? What did he say his reason was for using them? Could be novelty, could be the ease of it, peer pressure, but I suspect the no-strings attached sexual satisfaction.

Reply to FIO
Posted by: knowledge | 2007/07/16

i knew two prostitutes, very upperclass - they charged between R1500 and R3000 for an hour - so i guess it depends on where he went - also - most the men that see the upperclass woman are married and in very high positions - CEO's, Directors etc... chances is that you would have to be very open about your sex life and know that he possibly has a very keen sense for Kinky or other kinds of sex - i don't want to give advise cause i do not know - but this is my imput on it... they're usually very good looking woman and well taken care of... i'd send him for an aids test just in case though.

Reply to knowledge
Posted by: Dude | 2007/07/16

well... tis hard to find fault in anyone these days but ave no idea wots wrong with getting a service now an then, sure beats jurkin off and ur man is not likely to form a bond with another women an dump ur ass

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/07/16

It's people who are desperate!! And sometimes get addicted to it!! Jig, I would never get involved with someone like that!

Reply to Echelle