Question
Posted by: whatwhat24 | 2007/05/07

what is your secret weapon?

Just for fun on a monday morning

Question in full: "What is your secret weapon for attracting others of, obviously, the same sex?"

people have often commented on my smile and dimples, so i am going with that. also, i make a mean roasted pork fillet, stuffed with feta and creamed spinach, served with roasted vegetables and a sweet potato mash. impresses the ladies no end :)

let's hear your answers!

hope it's a good week for you all!

whatwhat24

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

12
Posted by: Jack Noir | 2007/05/08

My smile, my patner says that it makes my "face light up".

Reply to Jack Noir
Posted by: Ti | 2007/05/08

Totally agree with Apple Tree on this one.... I've got three and people are always interested in seeing them... The only way to see them is if I take off my shirt (",)

Don't want to forget the tongue stud (",) This seems to drive the guys wild.... And Brad, I'm with you on the kissing bit... I've been told that I'm also a dream when it comes to kissing (",)

But I think it's got to be my cheeky smile and my eyes that change colour, from green to blue.... the guys freak this (",)

Last by not least, must be jnr.... People who are obsessed with size are never disappointed **blush** Always get good compliments in that department (",)

Reply to Ti
Posted by: Apple Tree | 2007/05/07

Strange as this may sound, my secret weapon is my tattoo. Strategically placed for sure but its an attention magnet.

Reply to Apple Tree
Posted by: Tiara | 2007/05/07

This isn't a philosophical question. Far from it right WhatWhat 24? This is emperical stuff, right? Hard facts, right? Ok here goes - the combo of a good set of pecs and a bubble butt. A fatal combo it seems. Works for me in a win-win kinda way. Everyone's more than happy. <smile>

Reply to Tiara
Posted by: Brad | 2007/05/07

Mmmmmmm...... can I say this? I love kissing. And I can kiss. REALLY kiss. Deep s l o w kiss, Works every time.

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Marlboro | 2007/05/07

A x boyfriend told me my secret weapon is that im dont look gay.Yor thats why he is the X. LOL.
I think mine is i am just fum to be with and i can make a mean omllette. Sorry cant give out the recipy you have to stay over for breakfast to experience that one.

Reply to Marlboro
Posted by: Confused | 2007/05/07

I think a plus point on my side is honesty. I've also, apparently, been blessed with the gift of the gab. When it comes to flirting or anything like that I still need a bit of work.
;-)

Reply to Confused
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/05/07

Well... if i tell you... i'm gonna have to kill you....
ha ha ha... sorry.. bad joke.

I'v been told it's the fact that i'm so down to earth, and often my sense of humour... and my sexy green eyes ;)
(ok, that's just me saying that bit :)
Couple of people have told me they love my laugh, which to be honest, always sounds like i've just been told a dirty joke!
xx xx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/05/07

Hmmm must be my magnetic personality, definitly not my looks... lol i dont know and my boyfriend sez he cant define it... he is just crazy about me... i must admit that i am a pro at flirting... therefor i think that one does "sell" certain qualities that you might have

Reply to Chameleon_boy
Posted by: NatureFreak | 2007/05/07

Mmmm I would say, my smile and I have this thing where I can look into your eyes and apparently it makes the person feel like I am looking straight into their soul!

My confidence is probably also a turn on for some...he he he it sounds like I have a big think of myself!

Have a great week!!!!

Reply to NatureFreak
Posted by: Joe | 2007/05/07

Keeping my body in good shape to keep my sexy boyfriend interested! And to spoil him rotten cause he means the world to me!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/05/07

If I tell it will not be a secret weapon any more LOL.

In fact it is such a secret that I dont even know LOL

Just being me, perhaps ????

xxxxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki