Question
Posted by: eagleswisdom | 2002/12/07

what is your opinion?

I have a 2 pg iriodology report. is it possible to fax it to you because I have no scanner?
Would you be willing to give me your opinion. They tell me I have fibromyalgia, multiple chemical sensitivity, systemic candidais albien(spelling?),clinical depression,anxiety disorder, malabsortion, ect. The point is I feel like I am dying. I am only 45 years old and I am in worse shape than my 90 year old Grandmother. Nothing seems to help and I feel as if the world has given up on me!
I can't hold a job, have no insurance,at this rate very shortly I will be homless. PLEASE help I don't know where to turn. Please email me @ksimsurgetoherbal@hotmail.com

Eaglewisdom, I’m not an expert on iridology. I will have to examine you and probably do some blood tests to try and get to the bottom of your problems. The best would probably be to see a specialist physician and take the report with you. Good luck.
PS. I’m sorry I took so long to answer your question, but I was sick. Actually I’m still not feeling well, but I’m trying.