Question
Posted by: Nuts | 2005/12/08

What is your one big passion.

You are a suicide bomber. (For this practice.) You are on call for 8 January, 2006. You receive one million rand to spend how you wish during the next month, after which, you will die. What will you do with the money?

Now let's get this straight --- are those 37 nubile virgins in the afterlife guaranteed, and part of the deal ? Seriously, enter the FBI witness protection program and shop those who had ofered me the deal.

11
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/08

A plane ticket back home and then setting myself up in business again. Of course I would also see that me kids would get sorted out first.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: kiki | 2005/12/08

i would have one endless orgy of wine men and song

Reply to kiki
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/08

There was a movie Johnny Depp played in he was a Mexican and someone paid him a lot of money to die so that he can share it with this rich guy so when HE dies he know's what to expect.

He lived in a trailer park and spent all the money fixing it up with a pool and a playground for the kids...sad movie but he then realizes his life IS worth something and he thought it was worth nothing...

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/08

GOod one Lulu!!

Take my loved ones with me, around the world, seeing all the beautiful buildings, art, cathederals etc, and countries that I have for so long wanted to see.

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: lulu | 2005/12/08

Buy a false passport and get plastic surgery?

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Been there | 2005/12/08

No maney can justify taking another life - or you own.....

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Nuts | 2005/12/08

«Parab☻la»™

YES! More of that please! Ha ha ha!

Reply to Nuts
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/08

Pay whatever is needed to fly an F15 fight jet fully loaded with sidewinder missiles, a 30mm cannon and afterburners.

Spend at least half the remaining cash on a device that will be attached to my person on the day of detonation. Upon detonation, the most spectacular fireworks display ever witnessed by human eyes will commence from the point of explosion, leaving those in the immediate vicinity close to blindness.

I will spend the remainder of the cash on a massive titanium tinted statue of a rare sea urchin. This statue will be secretly airlifted the night before my death, and placed quietly on top of Big Ben, with one purpose, and one purpose only: To confuse the living hell out of the world for decades to come.

Reply to «Parab☻la»™
Posted by: slr | 2005/12/08

i could never kill, it's against my belief so please change your posting to "one month to live, one million to spend": ....if given one million bucks and one month to live I would travel for one month and then leave the rest (R900 000) to my loved ones and charity.

Reply to slr
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

i think i'd give it to my family. my mom and dad would be able to pay off our house, and buy i place on the coast for when they retire; and my younger brother would e able to pay for his studies next year and get himself a place too.

as long as i know that my family will be well off, and looked after.

Reply to twink
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/08

If a million buck scould buy love for children, thats what I would spend it on, giving every child the experience of love.

But aside from that, give it to my folks for all they've done for me in my life, that they may live the last of their years with comfort and worry-free joy they deserve.

Reply to figured it out