Question
Posted by: Sad | 2004/03/08

What is wrong?????Is it me????????

My boyfriend and I are not yet living together.Still a bit young.
Recently we were babysitting my sister's house and we had to go out to a party, i didn't want to go-as we don't get a lot of time alone.We don't get a lot of opportunities to make love and he rather wanted to go to the party than stay in bed with me, Friday night I was dancing naked in order to get his attention, instead he kept on reading Mens Health he didn't even look up.
This morning was our last together and he didn't even attempt to make love to me.And I gotnaked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yesterday after a whole day out with his family we got home and he wanted to watch tv, I thought after having such a long day out as soon as we would walk into that door he would pull me closer and we would than make love-NO SUCH LUCK

Maybe your first line tells us why - "Still a bit young". So even the babysitting can be a big damper, as sex and babies kind of go hand in hand if you don't use contraceptives. We can go round and round with suggestions her fromt he bizarre to the ridiculous - so my suggestion talk to him, in the "I" language, and ask him why he didn't make love to you.

15
Posted by: Sad | 2004/03/08

Common Biongani and Sipho................................................................What's wrong with you??????????????????You don't know me, or know what I have been through.For all you know i might have been molested as a young girl.Inner beauty????????????????????????How can you have inner beauty with a childhood like that.i am not aggresive, with all the years past I have just learnt to take care of myself

Reply to Sad
Posted by: hlittledevil | 2004/03/08

Sounds like there is something else going on here and you are going to open yourself up to alot of unnecessary questions email me some detail like how old you guys are how long you been together I will gladly discuss further with you
hlittledevil@highveldmail.co.za

Reply to hlittledevil
Posted by: faziel | 2004/03/08

i agree with you sipho/bongani.......just because sad has a good figure means $hit to me......beauty comes from within

Reply to faziel
Posted by: Bongani | 2004/03/08

Sipho you are right. Bueauty and sex appeal come from within. There is no inner beauty in Sad

Reply to Bongani
Posted by: Sipho | 2004/03/08

You are very agressive and full of yourself. Men do not find that combination very sexy. Why not try to be more feminine.If you were really stunning do you think your boyfreind woud prefer reading and watching tv. l think the problem lies with you

Reply to Sipho
Posted by: 8" | 2004/03/08

Sad, you need me sought yourself out with.......I wont disappoint you

Reply to 8"
Posted by: Lover boy | 2004/03/08

send me your email address so that we can arrange for a big nigth to remember. I promise to give it to you anytime you want it baby.

Reply to Lover boy
Posted by: gstring | 2004/03/08

Sad contact Snoopy. You both have the samme problems ie. not lining together yet etc. or are you the same person? Just asking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to gstring
Posted by: Chip | 2004/03/08

Dump him - get yourself someone who cares. Sex isn't everything, but surely a day/evening in bed with the one you love should top any other activity.

Reply to Chip
Posted by: in>>>>> out | 2004/03/08

Come to me babe, u need not to parade naked 4 me, i'll take off your clothes and make passionate love to you.

Reply to in>>>>> out
Posted by: helpless | 2004/03/08

sad, why don t you cum skate over to my place, I will make you very happy again

Reply to helpless
Posted by: Sad | 2004/03/08

As a matter of fact BONGANI, i am stunnig!!!!!!!!!! And I have a stunning figure as I have been figureskating for 16 years.

I work hard to keep my body in shape and it is defenitely in shape

Reply to Sad
Posted by: Bongani | 2004/03/08

l think you are expecting to much sex from this boy. There is more to life than sex. l think you are coming across as cheap and desperate.lf you do not have a good figure dancing naked can look horrible and Mens Health is a good magazine. Maybe you are sexually incompatable?

Reply to Bongani
Posted by: Me | 2004/03/08

Sometimes being 'clingy' or desperate can be a turn off.Sorry to have to use these terms.Don't get me wrong coz i know exactly what you mean.You say u were dancing naked or walking around naked; why didn't you seduce him instead of playing games?He doesn't have to always make the first move.I know that once a man is turned on then there's no turning back.Don't be afraid to get what you want.Its quiet sexy!And if seducing him doesn't work then you definately need to sit down and talk.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Judy | 2004/03/08

You should ask your b/f this question, he is the only one with the right answer. We cannot answer this question for you, we can only guess. Maybe its better for you to sit him down and have an open talk about it, if he doesn't want to talk it through with you, well at least then you have tried, and then maybe you should stop wanting it from him. And it will drive you nuts to think what you might have done wrong all the time. Get it out and over with.
Good luck.

Reply to Judy