Question
Posted by: Pea | 2007/03/29

What is wrong with this picture?

Why can't some guys not be happy with one woman? I have been married to my hubbie for 3 years now an still het has the need to have as many other female friends as possible....and then he doesn't bother to talk to me at night when he comes home. We had a fight the other night because he befriended a female rep and wants her to become house friends with us....Hello!!! I am realy not interested! Is there something wrong with me? I am a house wife who cleans and cooks and raise our little boy. I NEVER go out to look for other male conversation even though I feel very lonely at times. Sex only happens in a blue moon (once in 3 weeks???) Tell me, what n the world is wrong with me???

He sounds insecure and desperately trying to prove to himself that he can be attractive to women. Press him to join you in marriage counselling ( eg through FAMSA ), as he is far from meeting his obligations towards you, and it doesn't even sound as though his behaviour is making even him happy.

2
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/29

Nothing is wrong with you, I know exactly how you feel - when the man you love can't get enough of female friends! Why is that?

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Britty | 2007/03/29

Nothing is wrong with you and don't let hubby make you think that there is!! Get help professional help for both of you as its rather sad that a 3 year old marriage is not working. Good luck.

Reply to Britty