Question
Posted by: C | 2007/06/01

What is wrong with my cat?

Hi there, my beautiful cat has not been eating or drinking anything since monday. I took him to the vet on wednesday and they said he had some sort of infection of his intestines. Things didnt improve after antibiotics so I took him to the vet again yesterday. They took a blood sample and last night he started coughing and it seemed that he had trouble breathing. Im so worried and so afraid that he wont make it. He also just lies there not feeling at all well. Has anyone experienced same with a pet? Please let me know im very worried. Im taking him to the vet again this aftenoon. Thank you.

The signs are a bit too vague to be able to help at this stage. Your vet will need to investigate a bit further to find out what is going on.

2
Posted by: lady Lea | 2007/06/01

Why you don't take it to a vet where there can keep the cat and monitor it's health...

Reply to lady Lea
Posted by: SUN | 2007/06/01

I hope you cat will be fine - if you do not feel happy about your vets diagnoses go for a second opinion. What food do you feed your cat? and have you perhaps noticed if he still goes to the toilet like normal?

Reply to SUN