Posted by: Amy | 2012/11/12

What is wrong with me

I don''t know what is wrong with me, I would feel that I want to make love with my husband the whole day, get myself ready wait for my husband, sometimes he comes late, sometimes early, I would give him the indication that that is how I feel and when we go to bed and his just making a turn in the kitchen or by the time he comes to bed, I just don''t feel like it anymore. This has been going on for years and it''s taking it''s toll now. Yes, there are times that we do have very good sex. mostly when we are going away for our anniversary or when I''m day off, but my husband has a very healthy sex drive and I don''t even come close to meet his need. Is there anybody who can give me an answer, I don''t know what is wrong with me. How do I change this mind set? Help PLEASE.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

What you describe is a common problem. What is important is that you have described that during the day you do have an appetite and desire for sexual intimacy with your husband. What can happen however is that by the time you get into bed you are feeling so exhausted so that all of those feelings are forgotten. You have said that when you have a day off or it is your anniversary or you are going away then all is fine. This is a great sign. Perhaps you need to be more focussed on not getting to bed too late. Sometimes last thing at night is not the best time to try to be intimate when you are so tired. How about first thing in the morning? It is important to know that sexual response for women can be decreased by a number of things. For example, if we have concernes or anxieties, body image issues, lack of privacy, lack of trust etc but can also be stimulated by many things, and especially effective touch. Perhaps spend more time on intimacy, setting the scene before you fall into bed and focus on the good feelings that are shared rather than performance.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.