Question
Posted by: Loo | 2004/12/13

What is wrong with me?

I am a 26 year old female - went off the pill three months ago and had a "slip-up" on the 4th of December - no condom used. Have not been feeling well for about 2 weeks. Symptoms are: stomach cramps from time to time, passing stools more than normal, nausea, extreme tiredness, sore wrist and shoulder (joint pain) that moves down my arm, loss of appetite, heartburn afer I have eaten, occasional shakes / jitters.
Could you shed some light on what might be wrong and if I could be pregnent - when would I be able to do a home pregnancy test???
PLEASE HELP - cant bear feeling so sick any more!

Loo, it sounds like you have just about everything except pregnancy. :-) It sounds like you might have gastro or even food poisoning, so if it hasn’t cleared up by the time you receive this reply the best would be to se your doctor.
The best time to do a pregnancy test it soon as you are three days late. Good luck.