Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/11

What is wrong with me?

Hi all,
I feel miserable today and I don't know why. I wanted to burst into tears on my way to work, I don't want to be here and I don't know how to get out of it. I actually even feel ill, my head hurts, my heart is heavy and I am dizzy.
Hope you all have a better day than this.
Take Care

Well, BT, I'm not sure why this is so. But I do know, from quite long experience since we encountered you, that your mood is what we'd call "labile", and while it can, annoyingly, turn down like this, it will also cheer up, too. So sometimes it's like waiting for the next bus. If this one is overcrowded with discomforts, there'lll be another along before too long, which will be less populated by miseries. Get on that one when it arrives.

11
Posted by: lonely | 2004/11/11

Hi Beyond Tired....

I frequent this forum often and have noticed your name come up alot...Why are you always so sad and down? Remember that even though the people who respond to your mails have never met or spoken to you before, do care about you and feel apathy toward your unfortunate situation...I have been through alot recently + it would realy have made a difference if someone told me they cared...Thats why im telling you that I DO! Hope you have a great day and if your feeling down do what I do...Take a step back..Think of all the good things you have in your life...and sit outside for a few moments and take in what the amazing lord "or however you worship" has created..LUV YA!

Reply to lonely
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/11

Shaun, i think you are pregnant! :-)

Reply to Mona
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/11/11

Drink or die. Don’t feel like having a drink...

Reply to El-Jo
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/11

Misery does like company guys but can't join the drinking, pact with myself to stop, was classified by shrink as an alchy, damn.....
Tomorrow will hopefully be better, weekend at least and ja Shaun pay day is far. For me it ain't that time of year ....... plain and simply just miserable. Someone once said to me I am the most miserable person he knows, but this was when I was on a high and he thought I had now changed and was happy.
Hope all feel better and more happy soon.....
Seeing shrink later at least.
Take Care

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: BAR LADY | 2004/11/11

WHAT CAN I POUR YOU GUYS ?

LET'S DRINK !

Reply to BAR LADY
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/11

Ja seker!!! You know what they say, misery likes company...

Miskien is dit net die tyd van die jaar, of miskien die weer... of is dit net daai tyd van die maand. Nee wat, salaris dag is nog dooooorrrr die ander kant van die maand...

Lekker bly, en bly lekker!!!
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Playa1 | 2004/11/11

Kan ek julle join?Ek voel ook vandag of die hele damn wereld op my skouers rus en alles raak te veel,as hier berge was in JHB het ek gehardloop.Wonder of 'n bottel J&B sal help maar ja more weer ander dag maar net ander stro...d

Reply to Playa1
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/11

Sterkte mensie xXx

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/11

Hi Shaun,
Yeah, someone does understand. I'm sorry you feel so down as well, I have also been nauseous (can't even spell lately) but the pressure in my head is the worst. Hope we both have a turnaround soon.
Have a nice day and don't worry that it made me feel sadder, sometimes the good in life does that to me...
Take care.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/11

Uh, sorry. Just noticed you read it... real sorry it makes you feel sadder. With me it kinda made me feel that it seems like someone out there understands...

Sorry BT,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/11

Hey BT,

Just knowing you're still feeling good enough to submit a posting is good in itself.
I'm sure you know that we often don't have answers for everything we wanna know.
Have you read my posting on Inner Beauty today? I posted it coz it kinda answers some questions about feeling miserable.

Just know that today, I share your feelings... I've been so down lately that I have a constant headache & nausea for the past 3 days. At least my appointment with my shrink is tomorrow...other than that I'm just hanging. Sometimes thats all we can do, hang in there, ok.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun