Question
Posted by: Leeanne | 2007/05/28

What is vaginal thrush

I have this burning sensation every time I go to the loo, it really burns and I run to the loo every 10 minutes (with a feeling of a ‘pee’ that I cannot keep in anymore as if it will just come out) and when I get there only a few drops of urine come out. I don’t know if it will pass or if I should consult a doctor or if any1 out there knows is there anything that I can get from a chemist.

It sounds like a bladde rinfection. You may need an antibiotic, so see your doctor. Drink lots of water in the meantime.

1
Posted by: Lucy | 2007/05/28

Sounds like a bladder infection. Try citro-soda.

Reply to Lucy