Question
Posted by: Unusual?? | 2005/12/07

What is this pain?

The other morning I woke up with terrible pain in my uterus, I though I must be getting a very heavy period, I started shaking and going into a semi shock state as when they put my iud in (removed 5 months ago), I could barley stand croching in pain. I have never had this type of pain before getting my period, 2 days on and no sign of blood. My depo injection ran out about 2 weeks ago, could it be that?

Running out of Depo should not cause pain. Possibilities are an infection, ovarian cyst, bladder infection or bowel problem. I'd sugegst that you see your doctor

1
Posted by: nats | 2005/12/07

that doesn't sound to good. when u first started talking about a pain i thought it must be ovulation, but it souldn't send yuou into semi-shock state! i also had a IUD inserted 2 months ago and know exactly what pain you are talking about! i would go to the gynae just to do a check it out because it could be something serious - or not! but at least u will know!.

Reply to nats