Question
Posted by: jinx | 2005/07/22

what is this?

He is not interested in going out with anybody, he has no energy for anybody, he is happy to spend his time with me, he is comfortable with me, he likes being with me because I dont pressurise him, there is major chemistry between us... but he doesnt want to get involved with me??? Why is he doing this?

If he's not interested in anyone else, happily spends time with you, and likes being with you, with major chemistry --- what would "getting involved with you" look like ?

1

Hang in there.I think he just wants to be sure he wants a relationship.At least you are friends,it could become something more but it might take a while.Should you get involved,things will intensify between you too and it might not always be happy times