Question
Posted by: majeed | 2019/08/27

Diet plan for obesity?

I'm obese and would like to know which diet I should follow in order to be healthy and lose weight. 

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2019/09/02

Most diets on the market cut calorie intake but retricted either carbs, protein or fat or ecourgae you to skip meals such as intermittent fasting.
due to the restrictive nature they are poor tols to teach you healthy eating habits to maintain the weight you have lost once you have reached your goal weight The best will be to do the weigh less diet or consult a dietitian www.adsa.org as these diets are nutritionally balanced and teach you the habits around drinking, snacking portion control and the composition of the meals Skills that is necessary to keep the weight off What matters are not only what we eat by when and how much and most importantly why we eat