Question
Posted by: need info | 2006/10/30

what is the procedure

I am a 37 year old female and would like to have a baby. Since i have not been able to find Mr Right I am thinking of using donar sperm. What would the process be that I would have to go through inorder to make this possible. I am overweight but losing and I have insulin resistance. I am currently also on medication for depression.

Dear Need info

In the frist instance you will have to consult with a fertility specialist to decide on the best method for ovulation induction. At the same time you will have to seek assistance from one of the sperm donor banks such as CRYO BANK SA 011 484-2695. At the appropriate time that is, when ovulation is taking place, the sperm can be easily inserted into the uterus in process called intra-uterine insemination. This can be done either at the sperm bank itself or at the fertility centre.