Question
Posted by: Mandi | 2008/07/09

What is the Fastest candida solution?

I heard there is a supplemnet (poss from china) that can get rid of candida in either 24 or 72 hrs. Do you know of anything? I am desperate to get rid of my systemic candida. Afew months ago i got rid of it by doing the candida diet 100%, and being tested for everything by a QX type machine.now already it must be back (probably from stress)as i am tired ALL the time!I have put myself back on the candida diet but am looking for a faster solution, as i am a fitness instructor and need energy now! I am drinking grren tea all the time to try and help with the tiredness which i dont think i should drink if i am on the candida diet. Pls advise me. Thanks.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you need to be patient. there is no miracle cure for this. you must follow the diet. you can use in conjunction with the diet either Kolorex / Citricidal (both kills the candida) and a good probiotic with these. you can also add Reckeweg biotegor R82 for fungal treatment.

Dr Debbie