Question
Posted by: sweetypie | 2005/11/30

what is the best Pill to go on-1st time coming soon!

hi there!

i'm a 20yr old female virgin and have met a super guy and we have come very close to having sex...the next time we will prob. go all the way.I jus want 2 know what the best Pill is 2 use. I have heard about Jasmine and Diane...what do u recommend? i really do not want to get pregnant and besides condoms and the Pill is there anything else i don't maybe know about!? so nervous! plz help!! by the way, do u get the Pills free or will i have 2 pay at the GP or chemist 4 them?!
thanx a gr8 big bunch!!
sweetypie:)

Consult with your GP or a Family Planning nurse. Pills need prescription and are only freely available from State FP clinics. Yasmin & Diane are very definitely on on DOH coding so you will have to pay full price for that.

E Mc

2
Posted by: Bynature | 2005/12/02

The name of the pill is; "CONDOM"...

Reply to Bynature
Posted by: Liz Hanscombe | 2005/12/01

Go to the docs first as everyone is different, I never went on the pill and got pregnent twice by 2 different men! so be warned. and I still shag about.

Reply to Liz Hanscombe