Question
Posted by: Mama J | 2004/10/15

What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

I am a a mother of three girls who are now growning fast and I need to answer their question. This is one of their question

Dear Mama
As I am the Diet Expert, I think you should also ask the Gynae Expert this question. The syndrome is what the name implies - tendency to develop cysts on the ovaries. From a dietetic point of view this syndrome is often associated with weight gain, inability to lose weight and insulin resistance and raised blood cholesterol levels.

1
Posted by: Friend | 2004/10/16

Have a look at www (dot) ovarian-cysts-pcos.com for a comprehensive treatment of the subject.

Reply to Friend