Question
Posted by: whatwhat24 | 2007/05/21

What is one thing you want me to know ab

hi all

Question for this week, really cool getting to know you all a bit better.

What is something you want me to know about you?

i would say that i love history and cooking, and hate clowns and dianne keaton.

you?

cheers
whatwhat24

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

10
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/05/22

What do you wanna know about HP? huh? Huh?? Been rereading the whole series again.... cant wait for the next one - and then off course the movies...

Reply to Chameleon_boy
Posted by: Steve | 2007/05/22

I'm with gareth... The only books I read in the past 4 years were HP...

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Gareth | 2007/05/22

I am A HUGE Harry Potter fan. I'm absolutely addicted to the books, and I count the days to July 21 when the final book gets released.

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: LG | 2007/05/21

Honesty is my best policy. Love people in general and would love to travel more. Have difficulty understanding the mind and makeup Michael Jackson, George Bush and Robert Mister Zimbabwe!!! Oh, and I adore Oprah!!

Reply to LG
Posted by: Brad | 2007/05/21

Hi all, not sure this is exactly what ww24 asked but my best is kissing, not just a peck but REAL kissing.

Reply to Brad
Posted by: TeenQueen | 2007/05/21

I'm a very honest person. I'm a huge Maria Callas fan and I love lots of different kinds of music.
I have to cut back on the carbs (groan) and I'm busy with all sorts of schoolwork.
I hate our dear friend Goerge Bush. I can't stand the w****. And the minister of health, liewe ou Manto.

Keep well
;-)

Reply to TeenQueen
Posted by: Ferny | 2007/05/21

Love my boys above all else!! Love to spoil them and get incredible pleasure watching them open pressies!!

Love pizza and pasta...............well i am Italian after all !!!

Love spending time with Stef & Charl and their friends, esp their gay friends. Makes me feel rejuvenated !!!!!

Love romantic comedy movies.

Hate hypocrites and people who say one thing but do another!!

Cheers all- Ferny :-)

Reply to Ferny
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/05/21

Hmmm...

Hopeless romantic. LOVE reading (almost finished the latest Jodi Picoult). Love Italian food. Lying in bed when it's cold and rainy outside. Waking up on a sunday, for a split second thinking it's Monday, then realising it's actually sunday: bliss.
Love being cherished.

Can't stand ignorance..... and mushy food :) (like when bread gets abit soggy when you don't eat your ham, cheese and tomato zarmie quick enough)

xx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/05/21

Love reading, cuddling and spoiling people. Cannot stand arrogance and deceit.

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/05/21

Hey Whatwhat24!! Hope your w/e was gr8!

Ok me - hmmm compulsive eater when angry or sad or happy or... see compulsive,

Love dean koontz books

Have a massive twink fantasy and although oppertunity nocked to make it reality i stayed away cos thats what it is - a fantasy...

Hmmm addicted to coffee and still madly in love with my bf...

that covers the most of it!!

Reply to Chameleon_boy