Question
Posted by: Jolee | 2004/11/16

What is OCTOPAMINE HCL?

What is OCTOPAMINE HCL and what positive & negative effects does it have?
Will it assist me with weight loss? How fast / slow will i see any results - combined with exercise and cardio and healthy eating plan of course!

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Jolee,

Yet another substance on the market. Give me a few days to check it out and I'll get back to you.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: Meg | 2004/12/14

It is a form of ephadrine- You find it in Phedra Cut. I'm sure you've heard about the positives and negatives of ephadrine based substances- They give you a high, allow you to work out longer, and increase energy Plus decrease your appatite. But wath out they can be dangerous. You feel a bit light headed, dry mouth, heart palpitations sometimes not to talk about risk of stroke and seizures as well as possible kidney damage.
You decide- Its your call

Reply to Meg