Question
Posted by: Rendani | 2003/12/09

What is my problem?

I'm a 23 year old, young active lady.
I seem to be lethargic, not concentrating too well, and have no appetite. I keep on exercising atleast 3 times a week. I have come out of a hectic work-travelling period but I doubt that I'm suffering from burn-out.
My periods are normal and am moderately feeling down.

Thanks for your time
R

Rendani, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you. Your symptoms are not specific enough to make a diagnosis on as they might be part of almost any serious disease. The most common reasons are “working too hard and playing too little”, low blood pressure, under active thyroid, low or high blood sugar, anaemia and depression. The best would be to see your doctor and make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.