Question
Posted by: ?? | 2007/06/18

What is love?

What is love between a man and a woman? How does one know if it is real love or just infatuation? What is love at first site? What is love?

,,,,,

7
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2007/06/19

Some people find it but some never do.

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)
Posted by: Carol | 2007/06/19

Love is laughing together, crying together , going through hard times together , sharing baby duties together , waking up to take the dogs out to pee , and most of all accepting your partner for what he/she is.

It takes years to develop a true loving relationship.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Temba | 2007/06/18

It is when you would want to trade in your life for a person, can't imagine yourself living your life without that somebody in your life.

I don't believe in love at first sight.When someone you see for the first time is pretty or good looking then we tend decieve ourselves by saying that, it's love at first sight while forgetting that looks can be deceiving.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Chelle | 2007/06/18

You only know with time. I think all those first attractions and interactions between a man and a woman is infatuation. How can you really love someone you don't REALLY know? So, initially, you are infatuated, your interest is peaked, and you see the potential mate in a certain way.

With time, as you get to know each other, the stronger feelings of love develop, and if those feelings of love are reciprocated that often helps develop the feelings to even deeper levels.

Ultimately, you have to play it out, and get to know each other before you can really know for sure.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/18

The day you cry for a man just because you care so much for him then you'll know...

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: NEL | 2007/06/18

I discribe as when you will go to the end of the earth for that person, when you will be there for them no matter what and you can't see you life/future with out them apart of it.

But I agree with JP you will know when it is love.

Reply to NEL
Posted by: JP | 2007/06/18

Once you feel it you will know!
Good luck.

Reply to JP